Saturday, November 8, 2008





































My cousin Anthony and I went on a fishing trip to Eagle Lake this last week and had a great time. What normally is a 4 hour drive turned into a 7 hour drive because we hit a snow storm on the way up. I was very thankful for a 4 wheel drive vehicle, but this "wonderful" truck also has no heater, so basically I was a human snowcone. We got out on the lake on Thursday and had an excellent day of fishing, landing 11 fish and hooking up about 15. Well, I should say THEY landed the fish. I only caught one 10 inch fish that we threw back (check out the picture)... lame... Anthony and his dad (my uncle Frank) caught most of the fish and there some great catches. All in all it was a freezing, great time.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

you are so stinkin' cute!!! i'm glad you had fun. . . i'm glad you're back

alli:) said...

WWWWWOOOWWW SSSSAAARRAAAHHH hahahah :) Glad u had fun dude you looked so stinkin cold lol :)

Chels:) said...

By The Way the Last Comment was from me not Alli LOL :)

Janell said...

Man, Clayton, Anthony's fish are so much bigger! What's up with that, huh?! JK! Glad to see you guys had a great time together! Fishing is always fun, especially with cousins...too bad it snowed though, huh?! Although I've discovered whenever I've gone fishing with my cousins before that rain/bad weather makes for a lot better fishing!
Sounds like fun! (Looks like someone sure missed you! *grin*)

Unknown said...

Sarah: What can I say? You're the best! :-)

Chels: Yes I was Freezing! I couldn't feel my hands for 2 days straight!

Janell: You know all about the cold and snow huh? And cousins too for that matter! LOL ... We miss you here in "sunny" California! We need to get A-Dawg's brown behind down here! ;-)

Nate said...

Hey Clayton!! Me, you, and Jon should take a fishing trip some time! I know we're in a band together, but we never go fishing!!!!!!!!!!LOL

Unknown said...

Nate that is a great idea!