Saturday, January 10, 2009

R. Douglas



Do you own a custom suit made by R. Douglas? If not you're missing out! The fit is amazing, the comfort unmatched, and the prices are unbeatable! I now own 2 of these suits and I am very pleased with them. If you have an awkward body like I do, you know how hard it is to find a suit and/or dress shirt that has an indefectible fit. Look no further!

This is R. Douglas himself in one of his lesser known suit styles (serviceable for all your factory/prison/plumbing/NASA needs).

8 comments:

Susan said...

Hi, Clayton! Thanks for intoducing John around in Sac. He had a great time. Said he met lots of nice people and made some new friends. We miss you in NLR.
Susan Z

None said...

I'm considering getting one. Not the one shown on your blog though! lol

TRC Rockers said...

Glad to know he's so versatile. I plan on becoming a convicted felon and want some custom prison jumsuits!

James Wilder said...

Dude, this blog has a lot of face on it.

Fox & Willow said...

Hey Clayton - I like the new look of your blog! Hopefully we'll be able to see you soon.
I miss you a lot and love you more. :) :)

Unknown said...

Ok I'm sorry this is so stupid of me, and I'm sure I'll look like a idiot, but is this a joke?

Janell said...

HAHAHAHA! Nice pic of Ryan! And he's got the best suits ever (the real ones, that is)

(I agree with James-- woah! what happened to the guitar pics? hahaha!)

Unknown said...

Umm... Tyler? Are you referring to the blog post being a joke? Or the gigantic face?

It's good to hear from you sister Susan! I hope and pray your family is doing well. It was great to see John again.

Stacie: you're the best sis in the world! Love you!